All material (including HTML, CSS code and original graphics) is Copyright © 1997-2012 U2Station.com. All rights reserved. All of the information provided on these pages is "as is" and, unless otherwise noted, UNOFFICIAL. Everything on these pages is for private use only. The author takes no responsibility for any possible further distribution of any material contained here within. This site is in no way, shape or form affiliated with, related to or in association with U2 or Universal/Interscope/Island Records.
The following news sources/media websites may have been used in the publishing of any material on this site: Reuters, Associated Press, Highlife, George, Vanity Fair, Time, Q, Select, Sunday, Sunday Review, NME, Melody Maker, Uncut, Rockstar, Revolver, Connect, Irish America, Relevent, The Big Issue, Zazzie, Arena, Hotpress, Arena, GQ, Details, Rolling Stone, Paris Match, Life, Maxit, Gala, Culture, Spin, Blackbook, Blender, The Sunday Telegraph Magazine, Sunday World, The Mirror, The Sun, News of the world, Telegraph, Times, The Guardian Limited, Mail.
U2Station.com is a fan website fueled by fans. Although we try to verify the accuracy of our reported information we do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of our content. We occasionally publish rumors and conjecture. We link to content on other sites and may quote from their material. U2Station.com is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
Email sent to U2Station.com is considered our property and is regarded as available for publication. Should you wish to remain anonymous, or do not want your information made available, please advise us in advance.
- Please treat the readers and the editors of U2Station.com with the same respect you would show them were you to meet them in real life, because one day you might. Discuss, debate and communicate in a civil manner. No shouting, no flaming, please.
- On this site the editors decide what is published and what isn't, just like in printed publications. Keep in mind freedom of speech does not mean you have freedom of distribution. In other words, you are free to write whatever you want on your own website, but on ours you're not.
- The subject of your comment must be related to the article you are commenting on. All other communication via e-mail, please. Off topic posts will most likely be deleted.
- Please use proper grammar, capitalization and spelling as best as you can. This will help keep the discussion on topic and it makes your posts easier to read.
- Don't sign your posts. Your (nick)name will appear above your post automatically. That means no sigs/quotes, etc.
- Website rules, policy and implementation will not be discussed on site. If you have any questions or comments regarding our policies, please contact us.
- Disregard for any of the above rules may result in the revoking of your commenting rights. In the interest of our readers and the U2Station.com community, we are strict in enforcing site policy and will warn only once.
U2Station.com is committed to protecting your privacy. U2Station.com does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies. U2Station.com will not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
Third Party Advertising
We use Amazon.com product links and other third-party advertising companies, including various ticket brokerages, to serve targeted products and ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.